Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pleased

Nothing is more pleasing to an almost-2-year-old than when she accomplishes a job of her own choosing, all by herself. This morning, it was taking off her pajama pants. They always get stuck around her ankles, but Avery persevered and got them off by herself and she was so happy. This was about a minute after and she was still grinning! Another Avery story: Warren practices piano each day and as part of that practice, sings "Do is home" on what he remembers to be middle C pitch, then plays it and sings it to see how close he was. Last night, Avery was at the piano and Andy picked her up. She protested, "Do Daddy! Do home, Daddy!" So he took her back and let her "play" it and sing. This morning she sang it for me--I love to see my kids learning (good) things from each other.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

RatalieNose said...

THAT IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!! Love love love that girl!!!!! That picture just cracks me up!!! I also really like how you had it above her looking down.

RatalieNose said...

From Tutu

I experienced Avery's independence at the museum yesterday. I was helping her with an art project and she kept saying "I do! I do!"