The anticipation of almost an entire year was rewarded today when Abigail attended preschool for the first time at Montessori House! Abigail has been there for all sorts of events that Warren has been involved in, and each time, the "works" captivated her in and she looked around in wonder and asked me, "Mom, can I come to school here?"
These are coming and going pictures, and I think her face tells the story, but we'll also let her have her own say. So here is Abigail's day, according to her (remember, she's only 3).
"At school today I did envelope cutting and beads and, oh, sorting different colored leaves, and pouring water into the other pitcher with a sponge. And pink tower. I think that's all."



2 comments:
oh look at that big girl!!!! melts me!!!
Payton was just telling me yesterday about all the people he knew who go to school. He mentioned Warren, but he hadn't known about Abigail, so it was fun to see pics and hear about her first day. She's getting so big, and is still so adorable!!
Post a Comment