He was pretty fascinated with the dental-floss-as-a-knife technique and got to try it out himself. He said after he was done, "Now I can use this floss to floss my teeth!" Hmm--I think that would be counterproductive.
While Andy attended the Priesthood Session of General Conference, we hung out in our front yard. Avery thought my mom, her Tutu, was coming over and was calling out to her, wherever she was. It's like when we're driving away from our house, and we're out of the driveway and she and Abigail call out, "Bye, dad!" confident that he can hear them through the car door and house doors. Well, I knew that Tutu was at her twin sister's house, so we took a walk to my aunt's house and joined in on their crafting. I made this set of picture/card/recipe holders for my sister's birthday. They were so fun and easy, I might have to go buy some more clips and dig into my mounds of unused scrapping paper.





3 comments:
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!! It is now the wallpaper for the kids screen!
We went to Neilsens frozen custard last night and saw so many folks in white button downs and dark ties that I said "there has to be a conference going on!" My in laws were in awe at my ability to identify a bunch of Elders at a distance. I told them years of living in Mesa would do that to a girl. ;)
In other news, cinnamon rolls?!?!? I must learn this recipe from you!
What cute clips! Those cinnamon rolls look so yummy! And your little baby bump is so cute!!
Post a Comment