
Madeleine Rose Jennings was born this morning, Feb 25, 2009 at 3:07am. She weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. and is 21 inches long. Madeleine and Bekah are both healthy and doing well. In particular, Bekah accomplished her goal of having this child without any pain medicine or epidural. Way to go Bekah! I love you!
17 comments:
Congrats on FINALLY having your precious baby. I am so glad that all went good and mom and baby are fine.
Yay Jennings! And yay for Bekah and Madeleine! I'm ready and waiting to hear when you want your dinner. Short notice is expected :) Love you guys.
Hooray! Congratulations you guys.
And Bekah, awesome job on the no epidural. Obviously I don't know what labor or birth is like yet... but I'm sure it's very painful :)
Hope to see the little one soon. I love her name.
YAY!! I'm so happy she's finally here! We love you madeleine :)
Welcome to the nine pound club! I am so glad you got to go all on your own. I hope you guys are doing well and can't wait to meet her.
Congrats, my friend! And way cool on no pain medication or anything. I want to do that too if I can stand it when I have kids...
Beautiful beautiful baby!!! Congrats!
Congratulations!! What a sweet baby. And she is already a good size. Hooray! Those tiny little babies always make me nervous. You're baby is just the perfect size. And I love her cheeks. So cute!!
Congratulations again!!! :)
I was happy to get the email from Molly yesterday! So happy for you! You are a true trooper! Congrats!!!
Well she is finally here! And what a cutie. I had a 9lb. 3oz. without any pain meds or epi so I know how you must be feeling. OUCH!!!!! Congrats :)
Congrats!! That is wonderful news. We can't wait to come meet her. Bekah, you are one tough cookie. Wow.
wowza, 9 and a half pounds and no meds??!! ouchie. Congrats on a beautiful baby girl. I bet your other kids love her a ton.
Yeah Bekah! You rock! And what a cute name for a girl :)
Your patience was remarked on often & what a reward. Reaching that goal & having that beautiful baby girl. Love her femanine name. We are very happy for you all! Let me know when your kids can come & play.
Hi Bekah Boo! I'm so happy that you had another baby, you and Andy do make the cutest children. It would be a shame to stop!
Keep the pictures coming.
I love you,
Cousin Dianna
Oh - I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!! There is nothing better than a new baby! I bet she is getting kisses and cuddles GALORE!!
hooray! Another fabulous Jennings! :) And another Pisces! (like me!)
Post a Comment