Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still Creating

9 days. [In case you are wondering how many days overdue I am.] I prefer to not use the word "overdue"--it breeds unhappiness in my mind. When the baby comes, she will be here, not a moment early or late, just here. So, yes, if you ask, I am still creating--creating this little life within me, creating positive thoughts, sack lunches for my kids school day tomorrow, banners for my Etsy shop, messes to clean up, laughter and smiles with my family and children. I was inspired by the short video below. Take the time to watch it. You will be inspired, too.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

That's one of my very favorite talks!!

cherryl said...

oh bekah, i just love your blog, one of my favorites to read. and i just taught my sharing time in primary today based on his portion of that talk on creation... and had them creating things with playdough. i loved that talked too, so inspiring! when we saw you last night, i didn't realize you were past due, i knew close, bless your heart for remaining positive!! i just love you bekah, i mean that, you inspire me!

Marily said...

You create beautiful things--and they're worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Wow Bekah, that was great. Thanks for sharing. And yes I was wondering, so thanks for keeping me updated. I'm glad Andy text me! I just gotta know when that sweet little niece of mine makes her debut into this world! Love you!

RatalieNose said...

I love you're creations!!!! Especially the human ones!!!