7 years ago, on February 15th, I said "Yes" to marrying Andy. (I think I might have actually said, "Of course," but who is keeping track? Obviously not me.) Little did I know what other things I was saying "Yes" to:
3--almost 4--beautiful children
fulfillment of the dream I thought I was giving up to live in a foreign country
a lifetime of good conversation
nights full of romance
a little house in downtown Mesa
a lifetime of learning
I knew then Andy was great, I didn't know how fully his greatness was rooted in his goodness: his gentle heart, his calm personality, his sense of fairness, his desire to be independent, his patience.
For our "anniversary/Valentines Day" he gave me my favorite flowers--red geraniums, and I gave him this sign. Thanks Andy for (almost) 7 years of wedded bliss.

4 comments:
I said, "Of course I will!" As if Justin even had to ask!
I believe that you are the one I talked to on a Monday morning and you helped me realize that I should say yes to Mark, only a couple of days after he asked. Seems silly now that things were so dramatic, but at least I got it right.
So cute! I love the song you wrote about it "I'd Say Yes" you need to add a verse about Paris!!
Love your romance. You two are such a great team, it is easy to see. Glad you took that full term pregnancy photo...priceless.
Post a Comment