Still on a creating kick, and further inspired by Marily and Kathryn:
The first 3 people to respond to this post
will get something homemade by me!
Like any good giveaway, there are restrictions and limitations, as follows:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. I get to choose, you just get to receive!
2. What I create will be made just for you......one of a kind!
3. It will be done this year.....hopefully sooner, rather than later.
4. The gift may or may not be edible, wearable or recyclable!
5. In order to be a winner, you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will receive one FABULOUS homemade gift by me! After I choose the winners, you can send me your mailing address!
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you receive it!
Don't take these rules all too seriously.
For ideas of what I might make you, check out my Etsy shop. Or note the fact that I am on a flower-hair-accessory-making-kick.
7 comments:
I already posted this on my blog but I just couldn't resist. Especially since it said not to take the rules too seriously :)
Plus, we just talked tonight about how I needed some new cute hair accessories. And you, being amazing, can deliver that.
Seriously. If I received something homemade from anyone I would want it to be from you. You're amazing.
p.s. This is Emily, not McKane, ha ha- Though it did kinda sound like him.
p.s.s. These are the benefits of staying up until 2:30 :)
wooo hooo! I knew being a night owl would pay off eventuallY! :)
Hi Bekah!! I found your blog off of Ally's blog and I thought I would say I, and that I would be the 3rd person to win something from you!! I hope you don't mind that I am reading your blog and hopefully you will remember me. We went to elementary, jr.high and high school together. Your family is so very cute!!
Oh. I missed it. :( Oh well. I'm already doing this on my blog. It's such a fun thing! Glad you are doing it. :)
Bekah, I do the Tylenol and Pepsi/Dr. Pepper thing too. I just didn't want to post it on my blog for fear that I would get the "What you drink caffeine while pregnant? Where is your faith." But if Bekah Lewis Jennings does, then I think I'm in the clear for still being able to make it to heaven while curing my headaches.
No baby yet? I think Elsa would have been like that, but Lucy was rearing to come out so Elsa had to come by default. And when I look at their personalities, I realize that it kind of shows still - one that can hold still and one that can't.
For the love! I"m almost ALWAYS the first one to comment on your posts and here I am SEVENTH!! NOT. COOL.
Post a Comment