"i luv DAD AN i LiC iT WEN WE EPO PLA GAMZ from warren to dad love warren"
Translation: I love dad and I like it when we [ ] play games.
Translation: I love dad and I like it when we [ ] play games.
On Thursday, Avery and I cut out sugar cookies. I was pretty excited because I finally got my friend's sugar cookie recipe--I had never loved the one I used. Wednesday night I made the dough and it was so good, Andy and I each ate more than our fair share. Avery and I had a great time rolling out our dough and cutting--stamping, it seemed, in her case. I pulled out some froot loops, chocolate chips and craisins for her to decorate her dough with. She made and re-made her creations several times, then sang, "Happy Birthday." The video is at the bottom if you want to watch. (To see the pics above, you probably need to click on the image and then you will get a better view)
I was due yesterday. All along though, I've been saying, "After Valentine's Day," so yesterday wasn't really a big deal. When people asked me, "When are you due?" at the AZ Museum for Youth today, I loved telling them, "Yesterday." So here is a picture of me, yesterday, in all of my 9 months of pregnant glory, wearing the fabulous slipper socks my little sister Emily was thoughtful enough to bring me.


4 comments:
Hahaha I love the birthday song! Especially with Here Comes the Sun playing in the background! Bekah when I have babies, if I look HALF as good as you do at nine months, I will be happy!
You look SO cute!! Here's hoping you get to have your sweet baby soon! Once I pass up my due date I start to get a little grumpy. =) There is nothing better than sugar cookies on V-day!
You're such a cute prego-lady! Good luck with the labor and delivery. We'll pray that everything goes smoothly for you and your new baby. :)
The sugar cookies look yummy! Good luck with the upcoming delivery -- here's an early congratulations :)
Post a Comment