
Today we went to Parc des Buttes Chaumont. It is a woodsy, hilly sort of park, designed back in the 1860's. The kids loved the hills. Warren rolled down this very steep hill several times.
Hey--who is taking the picture? Avery? No! Aunt Nat arrived today from the US! Yeah! Too bad we look so much alike, I'd tell people she was the nanny, but I think it is obvious we are sisters. Inspired by our good friend Amy Jo's fabulous photographs, Natalie tried out some new angles as the kids and I pondered the geese. (Avery was at home, sleeping, while Dad worked.)


Okay, anyone who is a member of the Blake Family, or knows them, I want you to tell me who this next picture looks like, with maybe 20+ years added on to his current age. Post a comment or email me, because I really do a double-take everytime I see this advertisement in the Metro; it's like he is along for the trip!



2 comments:
Aunt Nat looks like she is in her element. Glad you made it safely! Warren, I want to roll down that grassy green hill too! Abigail,your smile makes me happy. I look forward to seeing your picture on the Blog.
I love you.
Papo
I love the brightly colored lantern-looking art work, too! :)
Post a Comment