One of the greatest advantages of having Ratalie Nose here is that she provides unlimited free babysitting. So, Thursday, I went to Musee Caranavalet and left the kids and Nat at a nearby park to play. Well, it started to rain--not a big deal usually here in Paris. I even felt a little smug knowing that I'd remembered umbrellas. But then it started to pour. Hard. I was nice and dry looking at French Revolution History, but I could see the rain pouring down through the stained windows. This is how I found the kids when I got there.
I was a little stressed out by how wet they were, but after I got over that I put the kids rainboots on--which I had also brought along--and let them jump in the puddles.
Anyway, it was the perfect day for singing the words in the title, "It's the festival of frogs." Beyond that, not much of a perfect day.
Total Steps: 9,887





1 comment:
I am glad you were so cold. It is going to be 111 degrees in Mesa.
I love you all.
Papo
Post a Comment