So, here are some fun pics and videos from other days that we didn't post.
In the Jardin des Plantes there is a carousel called the "Dodo Manege." It's a carousel that only has extinct or endangered species on it. Hence the panda bear. Notice how their heads are tilted the same way.
Avery was addicted to this puddle. She kept walking away from it, then back. She splashed and jumped and got her clothes dirtier than any other Parisian child I've seen. Oh well. Tacky Americans.
More Dodo Manege. Sivatherium. That's the answer to the question you're asking right now.
One more shot of the weird giraffe-deer animal, different kid. The video at the bottom is from the day we were at the D-day Beaches in Normandy last weekend. It was evening and the shadows were especially long. Avery discovered hers, and was subsequently freaked out by it. A few minutes into this funny happening, I realized, "Hey, I should film this." So I did. Enjoy.

2 comments:
your daughters are so gorgeous...:)
Cool carousel animals...and Avery is very cute when freaked out! ;)
Post a Comment