It's Fathers Day tomorrow. So thank you Andy for 3 beautiful children--I am quite sure most of their better qualities come from you. And thank you for always being the one to get up in the night and first in the morning. I love how you alleviate every stressful situation lately with tickling or asking the kids if they still have their head, nose, foot or whatever body part it was that got hurt. I love you and so do the kids.Delightful. Beautiful. Imaginative. Charming. Happy. Playful. Content. Abigail.
Nat and I couldn't find Warren around the playground beneath Sacre Coeur. Then we heard a voice call, "Mom! Aunt Nat! Look at me!" Curious. Thoughtful. Handsome. Mischievous. Methodical. Daring. Focused. Intense. Happy. Warren.
Little Mama. Happy Helper. Adorable. Snuggly. Cuddly. Determined. Aware. Thoughtful. Walking fast. Easy to laugh. Sunshine.
Avery conquered her fear of grates today, intentionally seeking one out on the way home from the park and walking on it. So when we were at the Opera House--think "Phantom"--we got a picture of her standing on the beautiful grate.





2 comments:
The children are adorable and seem like they have grown and changed in just the short time you have been gone. However, you and Andy look about the same...your changes must have happened on the inside.
Awww...great pictures! :)
Post a Comment