Today we finished up Nat's Paris "to-do" list: see the Arc de Triomphe and shop. After the Arc, we headed for Les Halles so Nat could shop and the kids and I hung out at a nearby park. It was really sunny today, and Abigail came up to me and said, "Mom, I need sunglasses." I wasn't about to give her mine, but she located Natalie's in the stroller and strutted off with them.
On a hot day, nothing is better entertainment than a water fountain in the park. Abigail and Avery had a good time with it for quite a while. Lindy--I got a few more shots here, if you like the fountain, I will send them to you to look at.
Near Les Halles is St. Eustache with these cool fountain/pools in front of it. Warren, Abigail and Avery had a great time wading in the cool water. Warren totally soaked his pants, but I think that kept him cool later when I walked forever looking for my usual Metro stop with an elevator that I could not find without a map...Anyway, I found it, and it got me 15,000+ steps for the day, and the girls napped while I walked, and I like to walk in Paris, so it was okay.
I am rarely in pictures with the kids, so I am especially happy that Nat got this picture of me with them.





3 comments:
You all make us so happy when we see you and hear from you.
I love you all!
Papo
Oh. I want to live in Paris. I love all their parks and how kid friendly they seem. I'm so happy that you guys are there and having such a great adventure! :)
what fun water fountains to play in. i love the sassy picture of abby with sunglasses! so adorable!!
Post a Comment