Our name pretty much says it: this is the story of the Andy and Bekah Jennings Family in words, pictures and video.
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Just One Story
It's late and I walked 29,392 steps today--new record, so I am very tired. I will post more tomorrow, but I have one hilarious story for today. This morning, we went to this huge, outdoor flea market. It had hundreds of booths. Andy and I stopped at one to look at some dresses for the girls, so Lindy and Warren went ahead. When we met up with them, Warren was just being handed a carrying case of some sort from a woman. Turns out, Warren had been fascinated by the booth that sold Egyptian--for lack of a better word--bongs. Warren had passed all these other ones and stopped there. He asked what they were for and had quite the conversation with the lady and really wanted one. Lindy, of course, had no intention of buying him one, but he persisted. The lady, said, "Just for decoration!" Lindy and Warren started walking away and the lady called them back and said, "Wait--I'll give him one." She really gave Warren this pipe-thing. Warren was so thrilled. As soon as we got home, he assembled it all by himself and said, "That was nice of the lady to give me this pipe I don't have to breathe through." Here he is, freshly bathed and standing proudly next to his gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fantastic.
ha ha ha ha. I love it :)
That is AWESOME. What a great story. That really was nice of the lady to give it to him though.
Post a Comment