Have you ever been in a grocery store and some sweet old woman stops you and your children to comment, "Enjoy this time with them. They are so sweet and they grow up so quickly." Usually, I smile and think, "She can't be talking about the time in the grocery store; this is like h-ll on wheels!" Well, I think these pictures illustrate what the old ladies are talking about.

Yesterday we saw this sculpture while we were walking and Warren wanted a picture by it. All of the sculptures were modern and strange and I was reading the titles aloud as we walked by them. Finally Warren asked me, "How do you know the names--do you just make them up?"

Warren is in love with RER trains, and this bridge has them frequently running underneath. So we stopped to watch them pass beneath. On the 3rd one, we waved at the driver and he honked and waved back. Who says the French are snooty?

Today after we got back from the park, all 3 kids went and played in our meadow. They looked so cute picking flowers so I went take some pictures. Warren saw me and started walking to me singing, "Oh Mother, I bring you my love with each flower, oh mother all flowers remind me of you." It was so sweet. French Mothers' Day is this coming Sunday, so they are still learning Mothers' Day songs in primary at church.

Abigail is such a super model. It's a good thing we're related or I'd be jealous. This video of Avery is pure joy. I think Avery will be the big surprise when we get home; she is growing up so much and interacting with us all so much. She also has this really soft, snuggly side to her, and it always catches me by surprise.
6 comments:
Such sweet kids of yours! I love those pictures and stories! (So did you tell Warren that of course you make up the names of the statues? ;)
O my goodness! Sarah and I were just talking the other day about how Abbigail looks like a model!! And that picture you just posted is AHMAZING!!! And the way her hair has grown out.. Tre Magnifique!!!
I love you all!
See you in the funny papers!
Papo
Bekah, it brings me such great Joy to see you walking around Paris..in a skirt!!!! It's so "Pride and Prejudice" I can hardly contain myself!!
P.S.
yes i know that P and P is set in England and that most of the women wore dresses, not skirts, but you get my point!
Ha, I was just going to leave a note about your skirt too! I can't explain why, but I think it is quite appropriate for Paris. :)
Hey, Bekah! Happy Birthday! :)
I mean, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Here's a song for you...
I'm glad it's your birthday
Dear Bekah!
Happy birthday,
Happy birthday to you!
I'll sing you a song
For your birthday...
Happy birthday,
Happy birthday to you! :D
Could you hear me from so far away? I miss you and your family! I LOVE your meadow and all your pictures! :D
Post a Comment