Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shameless Promoting

I'm teaching a music class for kids ages 4-6 starting August. Tuesday at 9:15 am and 4:00 pm I am teaching free sample classes for kids and their parents. If you want to come, please comment here and let me know which time! If you have a friend who might be interested, please put them in contact with me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Martha said...

What kind of music class? I would love for my kids to do some kind of music, but I have no time to teach them myself!! Please let me know. Thanks so much

John and Lisa said...

It's not shameless promoting...it's YOUR blog, you can do whatever you want! :-) Good luck with your class! And thanks again for thinking of us.

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Dang, I would love that. What do you think about two eighteen month olds crashing the party???

Bekah Jennings said...

Give 'em two years! Though I was thinking of doing a Blake family cousins music class just once for fun. Not that I am the closest teacher, but then if people like the program, you can go online to letsplaymusicsite.com and find your closest teacher.