Our name pretty much says it: this is the story of the Andy and Bekah Jennings Family in words, pictures and video.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Warren Lost a Tooth!
Warren got a real badge of honor in his eyes this morning: he lost his first tooth. He's been pondering over it for a few weeks now, telling me how he was "the only" kindergartener in his class who hadn't lost a tooth. Turns out, "only" meant that out of 7, 3 kids had already lost teeth. Either way, it is a big deal for him. He's so excited for Mom-tooth-fairy money, despite the fact that the weekly allowance he'll also get today exceeds that amount. I guess money just isn't as exciting if you don't "earn" it--even if earning it means pulling out your own tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for Warren!!!!
This is a big step!!!
Did you cry????????
(It's okay, you can tell me.)
Also, has the tooth fairy visited? If not, have her email me. I have some very good suggestions.
You HAVE to come up here in July.... there is so much for you, the kids and I to do!!! PLEASE COME!!!! I have never even met my favorite cousins' husband??????????!!!!!
So, here is my tooth fairy suggestion. My mom always did up the loss of a tooth. She would never put the dollar in the typical place - you had to search for it.... the dollar gets stuck in the tooth fairy wings.
And.... when you found the dollar, it was sparkly! My mom had painted it with glitter. It was fantastic! Then, when we used the dollar for a later purchase, the sales clerk always asked about the special dollar... ahh, it was great. Too bad I don't lose teeth anymore.
By the way, if you didn't cry, it means that you know there are approximately 88 teeth left to be lost in the Jennings family. :)
Post a Comment