The only way I've found to get Avery to sit for the time it takes to do her hair--which isn't long--is to let her shave with Andy's electric razor. See how well it works?

Every day I practice violin with Abigail, but it just wasn't possible on Thursday, so I had Andy do it. Abigail gave him a lesson and taught him everything he needed to know. Pretty cute. I've got to remember how well kids respond when they get to be the teacher.
3 comments:
So, I was laughing so hard, I think I peed a little.
Avery's first shaving picture is the most hilarious picture EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so fantastic that is has replaced my nephews picture on my laptop.
...... I'm still laughing.
Truly the best way to learn is to teach!!! And those pictures of Madeleine are PRESHOUS!!!
I love that in Madeleine's first picture she is all smiles, but when you remove her dress her face is kind of shocked and confused. So cute!
Post a Comment