
I have strep throat. I'm almost over it, thanks to Walgreen Take Care Clinic, antibiotics and lots of sleeping in--thanks Andy. The whole experience leaves me feeling a little behind on life (hence, a few pre-dated blog entries). I love fresh starts, though, and even getting over being sick seems like a fresh start. But I am worried about Madeleine. I don't think she is sick, but I wonder if my medicine is bothering her. My usually cheerful and delighted baby is sad, sad, sad. She started sleeping through the night 3 nights ago, but now I am concerned she is not stimulating enough milk production. Today she nursed every 1.5 to 2 hours, so hopefully that helps. Otherwise I'm going to do the unthinkable and wake myself up just to pump in the middle of the night. Blech. That sounds as awful as it is. So keep little Madeleine Rose in your prayers. Not only did I have strep throat, but my kids school had an outbreak of the chicken pox. Both W & A had that vaccine, but they can still get it, especially since one of the kids we carpool with had them. I know chicken pox are nasty, but I don't mind if my kids get them, but I do mind if my newborn gets them. That is bad news. She'll probably be fine on all accounts, but still, it's on my mind.

3 comments:
Oh so sweet!!!!
Ya'll are always in our prayers!
poor thing. i will pray extra for her. great job on your song today too!
your poor little. Feel better all of y'all, because nice weather is coming!
Post a Comment