Tonight Andy and Madeleine were hanging out, and then Andy had to run a quick errand. he left her lying on the floor as I watched from behind her on the couch. She stayed happy for about 1 minute, but it was obvious she was looking around for something/someone. She couldn't turn far enough to see me. She began to get sad so I called out to her, and she perked up a bit. Then I came and sat right in front of her and she gave me a smile just like the first picture here. How fun to be loved and missed and appreciated!
Also of note, Madeleine rolled onto her side today, and she is very into her hands. She is always trying to eat them and often accidentally yanks her binky out. If she's not eating her own hands, she is eating mine. I hope that builds immunity...

2 comments:
Love the Miss Madeleine Rose!!!
update your blog now!! its been two weeeks!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment