This is a picture of Abigail watching our wedding video. She watches it almost every Sunday morning. It is approved TV watching for Sunday. Our kids love it. They used to wave at me and Andy on the screen, truly expecting us to say "hi" back. Avery really got into calling out "Hi daddy!" to Andy since he is always at meetings Sunday morning while they are watching it. Then they moved on to asking us why they aren't in the wedding video. Then Abigail started singing the songs that accompany our wedding day footage. Now, she says, "Mom, when I watch your wedding video, I cry at the end end because I am so happy." I caught this picture of her this Sunday, and I really do think she had tears in her eyes. At any rate, once she saw me snapping pictures, she grabbed a cup of water and started making artificial tears since she said she "ran out."
And tonight, Warren was sitting on the dishwasher door as it was open, something we don't allow at our house. He invited Avery to sit with him and then asked me to take a picture. I said no, because like I said--not allowed to sit there. He persisted, "But mom, it's for my wedding video!" [And no, I still didn't take the picture but offered to take one elsewhere. He declined.]

1 comment:
BAHAHAHAHA!!
"Mom its for my wedding video!!!"
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!
I love this!!!
Post a Comment