Wednesday, June 03, 2009

As Told (or typed) by Warren


Dear Sarah,
I love you. Thank you for the LEGOZ. I like to play with them. I have built a helicopter and two cars--everything in the book except for this big house-thing. Shank you and dank you. I love you sarah. Get this kiss off of the computer: . (that dot is the kiss.)
Love,
Warren Dorin

Dear Cooper,
I like the rocket. ilov.yoo.cach.this.kis.yool.c.it.it.iz.a.dot. (I love you. Catch this kiss. You'll see it is a dot) .
The end.
Warren

Dear Sam and Annie,
Thank you for giving me the nets and the bug bugs collectin and the big, big puffer fish ball. I like the puffer fish really much.
From,
Warren

Dear Emily and Beckam,
Thank you for the walkie-talkies. I use them every night for secrets.
From,
Warren
I love you. The end.

Dear Tutu and Grandma Lindy,
Thank you for paying for me and Abigail to go to Ms. Nikki's summer program. I'm excited to go.
Love,
Warren
Posted by Picasa

No comments: