Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Update

So today we enjoyed another fabulous day of WA weather at a local park. That's what we've done yesterday and today after pumping our systems full of sugar-cereal and bananas. We pack some random odds and ends and head for a park. We play, we eat. We come home for afternoon naps. I read outside on the lawn. Warren and I played cards. I vaccuumed the car while DiDi loved the baby; unfortunately, we've discovered Madeleine is ultra-attached to only me and Andy. That's a little--okay, a BIG--project we will work on. Keep you posted. I make dinner along with DiDi. I wish that I had a helper, or was the helper, in the kitchen each night. We sit around laughing and visiting with my other cousin and her fiancee. The night ends with ice cream. And me. Blogging about nothing special. Just a happy day. On vacation.

1 comment:

KP said...

I love sharing the cooking & clean up. Happy vacation.