Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A is for Andy and Apples




It's like that children's song, "There was one in the bed and the little one said--'Alone at last!'"
Lately I've been addicted to "Green Eyes" by Coldplay. It describes Andy for me. Some favorite lines:

Honey, you are the rock on which I stand.
I came here with a load, and it feels so much lighter since I met you. And honey you should know I could never go on without you.
You are the sea upon which I float.

For the record, Andy has blue eyes. And the apple Warren is eating is off of our tree which is bursting with apples right now. I just found a recipe for apple dumplings that I want to make with the kids tomorrow while the weather might still let me pretend it's early fall.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute pictures! And the apple dumpling were delicious!

RatalieNose said...

Love the pictures!
Love that Avery's Nakey!
Bahaha
Andy truly is the greatest!

cherryl said...

what great photos of andy and the kids... our new LITTLE apple tree also has lots of apples... great idea, we will have to make apple dumplings or apple pie too!!