
Recently I purchased a membership at the AZ Science Center. It has already paid for itself, since my kids, sis-in-law Kim and I went 2 weeks ago
and it got me, all my kids, my cousin and her little friend into
OMSI for free here in Portland. (They have over 200 museums/science centers in a network. I really like the AZ Science Center, and it's worth checking out membership if you like field trips.)
OMSI was so fun--we didn't even do any special exhibits, just their permanent ones. They have the usual floor filled with fun science principles brought to life, such as this make-your-own paper cup
flyer.

But my favorite was the 0-6 Science Playground. It had an indoor sand area, craft room, water play area, native animal learning/play/dress-up area, infant play zone, family bathrooms and (
drumroll, please...) a nursing mother's room. I plan to take the kids back again. Afterwards, we walked on the walkway/bike path along the river for a little bit (see the picture above.) I already think Portland is beautiful.

This is how most days end: the bubbliest bubble baths, brought to you by Aunt
DiDi. Her mom, my Aunt Kathy, used to do the same great bubble baths for me and my siblings each time we'd visit them in CA, so it was
heartwarming to see the tradition repeated. Dianna and Barry, thank you so much!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! You gotta love a great bubble bath!! :D
I love Portland. I think it's SO beautiful!
Post a Comment