
At our house, we sometimes refer to Avery as "Little Mama," because she is often concered about little details--who has their shoes on, who is coming to family prayer when they are called, if her pajamas are on when Abigail's are, if her teeth are brushed several times a day. When Avery spills something big or small, a grain of rice at dinner or a whole cup of smoothie on the floor, she loudly proclaims, "Look, mama!" or "Uh-oh, mama," over and over again. It was during one of these spill episodes last week that I said, in an effort to let her know it was okay, "Avery, practice your smile." This is the face she pulled. The photo is actually a replica of the original, but just as good. Avery has a great natural smile, but when you ask her to "practice her smile," she cranes her neck out and aligns her teeth and opens her eyes very wide. It is hilarious and entertaining enough to keep my whole family occupied after Sunday dinner for at least 10 mintues.

4 comments:
Oh, I just love it! She is such a beautiful girl! I love reading your blog.
Ha, very cute!
She looks SO much like you! You all should come to the museum soon!
HAHAHA tis true!! I just CANNOT get enough of that girl!!!
Post a Comment