Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's a...

Girl. Yesterday at our ultrasound we found out that baby #4 will be daughter #3! So, Warren's chosen name of "Syndrome" for his unborn sibling is not going to work out. Too bad :) (Abigail's chosen boy name of "Jacque the Little French Pony" won't work either). The only negative reaction we got was Warren's statement, "Now we'll be even more outnumbered--and now it will take 2 baby boys for me and dad to catch up." No tears or fits, though. Truthfully, if Warren hadn't been told by random people about being outnumbered, I'm not sure he would have cared. It does bring back memories of my brother longing for a little brother for so long--and waiting 14 years to get him.
On a more serious note, as fas as can be determined at this point, the baby's heart, brain and spine all look normal. Yeah!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! When are you do? Congratulations!!

Elizabeth said...

I didn't know either, CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

Yay, I was waiting to hear, and kept meaning to call to find out. Thanks for posting it! How fun to have another baby girl. They're so precious!!

Emily Lauren said...

Yay!! Congratulations! McKane told me you guys found out the gender and I talked him in to telling me what it was (last week). :) How exciting! Ya, that definitely means warren and andy are outnumbered. . . But at least they're surrounded by sweet, beautiful girls- I bet that makes it a little easier :)

Sarah Blue said...

Girls are amazing. Congratulations. :)

RatalieNose said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

Marily said...

Congrats! Syndrome--that is amazingly awesome. Maybe you could give it to her as a middle name, or go with Syndee or Sydnee or Synner. Just thinking.

Lindsey said...

That's SO exciting!!! Congrats!

cherryl said...

i happen to just look on your blog bekah, i loved the 'warren wash'! then WOW, another girl! because i go: girl-boy-girl-boy-girl i was so happy for you to get 3 girls in a row!! what fun for them to be 3 girls so close in age as teenagers and older!! i am jealous!!!