
One day school was canceled for my kids, so they
all got to have Tutu day and go to the splash pad with my mom. They were so excited waiting for her to come!

It was WWHS 50th Anniversary and I took my kids one afternoon to work on the 2000-2011 float. I was drawing this big Warrior emblem and having a hard time with proportions, so I laid Avery down and just traced her, then added some more muscles.

Abigail was so thrilled to get to help on a float. "Mom, I've been waiting my whole life to work on a float." Hilarious. She was really helpful, too. In fact, all three girls painted these feathers. Madeleine still has the blue paint in her hair to prove it.


Now that the 3 older kids are all practicing piano, Madeleine has jumped in right with them. She often insists, "I'm doing my practicing!" or "I need to do my practicing." In the picture above she is playing and singing, "DO is home."


I found this picture on the camera. I think Avery took it, but I'm not sure when. But those are M.'s pajamas, so I think it is one morning before I got out of bed. I don't let M. play the ipod, hence the total look of adoration in her eyes. She often protests, "I'm not 2, I'm 4!" since Avery is 4 and gets to play sometimes.
My kids enjoy pointing out Papo's political signs all over town. They get really excited when they see them, so naturally, Abigail made one of her own and stuck it in the yard. Referring to the side that is pictured first, she asked, "Are you allowed to do letters like this on signs?" You can see she decorated each letter with a different embellishment.

Today was our ward's Primary Children's Program in sacrament meeting. Kids 3-12 are the singers, speakers and even the piano players. Avery's part was, "There are many things we can do to gain a testimony of the scriptures. We can search, ponder and pray about the scriptures." Avery was very reverent and knew the words to the songs. Abigail could be heard over the primary on some of the songs and sang with gusto. No other word for it. She also played the violin for "I am Child of God" and was so cute standing on her little blue step-stool to make her visible. Warren played "Search Ponder and Pray" on the piano as all the kids walked up and he was great. He also gave a short talk about his baptism. It was all so sweet and I was very happy for them.
3 comments:
I love the "running for Senate" part at the bottom of Abigail's sign!
Your kids are awesome, Bekah. Mostly because their parents are pretty awesome, too!!!
Loved all the pictures and cute stories :)
Sorry, it's Marily :)
Post a Comment