Monday, December 07, 2009

Generous Hearts


This picture is from last month, but it is such a happy memory, so I had to include it. Abigail is really in to having tea parties, and we spontaneously had one with Abigail and Avery's good friends. We used my real china and Abigail served crackers, carrots, pudding and apple juice, I think. The cute thing was that it was Kate's birthday, and Abigail didn't know that, just that it was close to her birthday. So, she made sure a candle was lit for her to blow out. When we found out it was her birthday, we turned on special "princess" music and we all sang to her. She loved it and they all loved it, even though they weren't all the center of attention.
This morning, Abigail couldn't find her lunch box, and without a moment of hesitation, Avery said, "Abigail, you can use mine." Actually, it sounded more like, "Abidail, you tan ude mine!" Avery emptied the whole thing out and sent it with Abigail. It was so sweet.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

i love my avey!!

RatalieNose said...

HOW COME I WASNT INVITED TO THE PRINCESS TEA PARTY?????
I'M OFFENDED!