
For Christmas, our kids got this Quadrilla Marble Run from their Jennings grandparents and Blake great-grandparents. I grew up playing with Marble Works and loved them, so when I saw these, I was really excited, because they were wood and supposedly each colored piece had a different function. I was not disappointed. The red blocks are a switch, so the marble alternated coming out of either side, and all the other colors have different functions. The best thing about this toy is that I really like to play with it, and so does Andy. I'm not the greatest at "playing" with my kids, unless you count reading books. I'm usually in the same room, but doing something else. So these bring us together for a lot of time. Yeah for family toys! Our other grandparent gift was equally wonderful: a year pass to the Arizona Museum for Youth. I hadn't renewed mine, so my mom did it for me. It is such a great place and so close. I love gifts that are good for all of our kids, will last a lot longer than Christmas morning, that bring us together as a family and that are really fascinating to play with/go to.
3 comments:
How fun!! You guys always have the coolest toys!
I love how Avery is in the zone, not even paying attention to Abby and Warren. So fun!
officially THE best marble slide ever. never have seen its equal.
i was waiting for your kid to give a straight up physics lesson, "and thus we see, Avery, that gravity, being the such and such force, leads to... yadda etc. etc..."
smarty pants.
:)
Post a Comment