(All captions composed by Warren and dutifully typed by his mom) "Blowing out candles is fun, but I don't like when people blow out my candles and it's my birthday." (We had to sing Happy Birthday and blow out candles twice because one of W's friends stole his thunder the first time around and blew them out. I can understand his frustration--even I was annoyed.) "I'm sliding down the waterslide."
"We're trying not to let us get touched by the water--(from the sprinkler)--and if I get touched by the water, I fall on the blood." I asked, "What's the blood?" "We were pretending the water was the blood." (This was so funny to watch; the boys would be jumping frantically, but when the sprinkler would change direction and come at them, one of the boys would sound the alarm and they all lined up against the net until it was clear again, whereupon they would resume jumping until the next time around.)
"It was fun shooting water guns."





3 comments:
What a fun party!! Summer time is the best.
Hey Bekah! It's Kapri (rose) from ...well forever ago! Looks like we have mutual friends! I was so excited to find your blog! Email me and let me know what you have been up to...
pianotyme@aol.com
Oh, and your kids are SO adorable!
Hey Bekah! This is Taryn. I just found your blog tonight and was so excited to see your cute family. Sounds like you've got your hands full and are definitely keeping busy. Check out my blog too @ www.rtbchoate.blogspot.com Let's keep in touch now! Talk to you later.
~Taryn
Post a Comment