
On our annual pilgrimage to San Diego, we stopped off for a day and a night in Yuma, AZ to visit my Aunt Johnell's family. It was so much fun! Besides eating super yummy food--I'm still thinking about the cornbread--we had a firepit and roasted marshmallows to make s'mores. Afterwards, the kids all tried to sleep in the backyard in a tent, but Warren and Kate both kept coming in for things--drinks, flashlights, pillows. Finally, they decided they were better off inside. But they sure enjoyed the tent the next morning! Here, they are trying to get out the dog door of the tent.

Left to right: Warren, Emma, Maylin--holding Amy, Johnathan, Abigail, Kate and Julie. If the child in the picture isn't my kid, it's my cousin! We had a such a fun time in Yuma! Thanks for sharing your food, your home, your hearts, your yard and your Wii!
3 comments:
i love how abby and wareen are the only kids not dressed!! classic lewis trait...
Hey there, I just came across your blog. I miss you guys and the ward. I am glad you have this, I can see how cute your kids are. You take great photos. I just started a blog, you can check it out and see our baby Karsyn. I love getting to know your family a little better. I have Annie in activity days, she is great. Well hope all is well, and if you don't mind I am gonna add you to my friend list. Take care, nikki
Hey Bekah!
I found you through Nikki's blog, which I also found today, so I'm glad she added you to hers! :) Say hi to Warren and I'll see him next week in Sunbeams! :)
Laurie
Post a Comment