When I was about 10, I remember being so excited to go to "Kevin's Discount Store," in WW Plaza to buy my dad a gift for Fathers' Day. I still remember the tie: one in pink and one in dusty blue. They were made from some sort of terry cloth/cotton blend fabric and were kind of thin. In short, they were hideous. I like to think that my gifts for dad have improved since then. This Fathers' Day, we took pictures of the kids haolding the letters to spell "PAPO" and put them onto a photo collage tie from zazzle.com. Here are just a few of my favorites.
This picture we used for a gift for Andy's dad, Grandpa Gordon. We made it into a postage stamp, also on zazzle. I had so much fun making my own stamps that I made 3 more sheets.
Avery loved the rubber letters. She is chewing on one of them in all the pictures we took that day. I love her wide-open eyes in this shot.
Vintage Warren: flying through the air on a swing, roaring like a lion. I think this captures his spirit.





4 comments:
seriously the cutest pictures ever!!! i love your kids!!!
Looks like a fun trip and very cute black and white pictures! How are you? I cannot believe you have 3 kids! You are such a cute mommy.
~Taryn (Starks) Choate
Those are AWESOME pictures! I really lack talent in the photo department so I'm jealous! It looks like you guys had tons of fun in Yuma - it's so great to see family!
What cute pic's! I love them!
Post a Comment