Our name pretty much says it: this is the story of the Andy and Bekah Jennings Family in words, pictures and video.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Quotable from Warren
"Mom, if they asked what your favorite form of transportation was on your primary spotlight sheet, I would put, 'My imagination,' because I can go to a whole different time, a whole different place and a whole different world."
Seriously, Bekah, I ADORE your children!! Every time I'm at your house, I see or hear something that I want for my children!!! You're all wonderful examples to me!
That's great. So poetic! Dallin and his friend Drew were having a discussion in the backseat on the way home from school one day about how books without pictures are better than books with pictures "because you can imagine the pictures in your mind." Sounds like the kind of thing Warren might say. ~Marily
5 comments:
That's beautiful! What wonderful children you have, Becca!
Seriously, Bekah, I ADORE your children!! Every time I'm at your house, I see or hear something that I want for my children!!! You're all wonderful examples to me!
that is so awesome.
That's great. So poetic! Dallin and his friend Drew were having a discussion in the backseat on the way home from school one day about how books without pictures are better than books with pictures "because you can imagine the pictures in your mind." Sounds like the kind of thing Warren might say. ~Marily
I loved that so much I put it in my "quotes" file.
Post a Comment