This next story is totally unrelated to ballet, but definitely worth sharing about Avery. A few weeks ago, Avery excitedly and proudly announced to me, ''Mom! I am going to have 3 nipples!" I was stunned, and trying not to laugh at what she found to be so wonderful. I asked, "Really?! Where?" She pointed out her 2 exisiting and some spot/scab/bump on her chest that she took to be a blessed third one growing. LOL! I replied, "Oh, sweety, you just want 2. Two is the best amount to have." Avery looked a little happily-sheepish and said, "Oh, okay" with a smile on her face, like, "Phew, either way, I'm covered." (Sometimes I go to Picasa and find my kids have been photo editing, as is the case with these last 2 pictures. I thought it was funny, so I left them for you to see.)
Our name pretty much says it: this is the story of the Andy and Bekah Jennings Family in words, pictures and video.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Avery Avery Avery
This picture was taken Avery's first day of dance class. Oh how she is loving it, then and now! Several nights a week, she and Abigail put on "shows" on the rug/stage. They dim the lights, usually turn on "Ordinary Miracle" or "New York" by Alicia Keys and fight over who gets to dance. They are actually quite good; I mean, they use a lot of what they are taught in ballet.
This next story is totally unrelated to ballet, but definitely worth sharing about Avery. A few weeks ago, Avery excitedly and proudly announced to me, ''Mom! I am going to have 3 nipples!" I was stunned, and trying not to laugh at what she found to be so wonderful. I asked, "Really?! Where?" She pointed out her 2 exisiting and some spot/scab/bump on her chest that she took to be a blessed third one growing. LOL! I replied, "Oh, sweety, you just want 2. Two is the best amount to have." Avery looked a little happily-sheepish and said, "Oh, okay" with a smile on her face, like, "Phew, either way, I'm covered." (Sometimes I go to Picasa and find my kids have been photo editing, as is the case with these last 2 pictures. I thought it was funny, so I left them for you to see.)
This next story is totally unrelated to ballet, but definitely worth sharing about Avery. A few weeks ago, Avery excitedly and proudly announced to me, ''Mom! I am going to have 3 nipples!" I was stunned, and trying not to laugh at what she found to be so wonderful. I asked, "Really?! Where?" She pointed out her 2 exisiting and some spot/scab/bump on her chest that she took to be a blessed third one growing. LOL! I replied, "Oh, sweety, you just want 2. Two is the best amount to have." Avery looked a little happily-sheepish and said, "Oh, okay" with a smile on her face, like, "Phew, either way, I'm covered." (Sometimes I go to Picasa and find my kids have been photo editing, as is the case with these last 2 pictures. I thought it was funny, so I left them for you to see.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute! Loved reading these posts. We miss your family and your sweet kids. We'll be cracking up about the three nipples all day.
Post a Comment