Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 22: Random Moments that Make Up My Life

This is Warren's super helpful and obedient alter-ego, Captain Weirdo. When some job around the house isn't getting done, Andy and I often start wondering where Captain Weirdo is and what a good job he would do if he were here. We tease Warren that we don't know it's him and he still tries to convince us that it is just him. It's funny that he isn't sure if we're joking or not.
Family pictures are not fun to take. I really think it is the worst hour of my year. I almost wish I hadn't deleted all the rejects so you could see how hard we had to work just to get this slightly blurred picture.
Abigail makes the best faces. I think this one is so cute.
So last week we made 6 different kinds of cookies by doing one a day and then freezing them. We had a good time and I stayed mostly calm throughout the whole child-involved process, and I think they look so festive, so here is a virtual plate for you. Merry Christmas.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Whatever. Even if the pictures are a little blurry, you still look smokin' hot. I'm a little jealous about that.... and your cookie plates look fabulous!

The McKnights said...

Hey Bekkah!! We just went private and I need your e mail so we can invite you! E mail it to mcknights06@gmail.com. Thanks!