"Lining Up"
Warren awoke with a burning desire yesterday morning to have a parade wherein he could throw candy (see the video at the bottom for a quick fulfillment of that dream). So we called some friends, gathered some pumpkins, costumes and other festive stuff and today we had the first ever "Friends and Neighbors Thanksgiving Parade." Our parade route was four houses long and back. Afterwards, we all played in the backyard and ate pumpkin cake. It was pure childhood fun. Happy Thanksgiving. "Ready to Go"
"All Done"




6 comments:
Hey Bekah! That's so cute!!! I miss hearing Warren's adventures of the week every Sunday!!
That is sooooo cute! How fun, I think it is awesome that you and Warren were able to get a bunch of people in your neighborhood together to have a Thanksgiving parade. You should make that a tradition!
Who doesn't love a parade! Way to indulge.
Warren, what a fun and creative idea you had to hold a parade!! It looked like you had fun throwing candy during your parade. I love you!! Aunt Tiffany
That's so awesome! I could see having a little parade with your kids but how fun that you got all the neighborhood kids together too! It looks like they all had fun :) Next time count me in, I want to come march in it too :)
This is Tiffany's sister-in-law Kristin. I follow the link on Tiff's page occasionaly because you always take such good pictures. Your children are completely adorable and Ella just loved playing with Abigail while Tiff was in town. I just had to say that your tree of life blog was very inspiring and that I think I will now try reading the actual scriptures to my girls in addition to the kids version with the pictures. My husband Jason has been out of town for work the last couple weeks, so I definately know how you felt when Andy was gone.
Post a Comment