Wednesday, November 07, 2007

November 7: Welcome Home Andy!

After 5 days in San Diego for a Neuroscience Conference, we are so content and excited to have Andy back. Yes, life goes on without him here, but it sure is better with him here! Here is a random list of times I missed Andy:
1. Setting out my toothbrush and wishing I could put toothpaste on yours, too.
2. When I felt no peer pressure to floss my teeth, so I didn't a few nights.
3. Reading scriptures alone at night.
4. Sleeping in the center of the bed.
5. Sitting at the computer without your familiar presence on the couch, on your laptop,
behind me. (Like you are now...)
6. Unloading the kids from the car after G-ma/pa's Jennings house on Sunday night.
7. Getting Avery out of bed in the morning.
8. At the dinner table.
9. Not having any reason to cook--I like leftovers, and the kids just want PBJ's.
10. No Ron Paul updates each night--I started checking myself!
11. When I deliberately didn't open the window before going to bed each night.
We love you Andy/dad!

This video is the kids reaction when he walked into the backyard to greet the kids.

No comments: