Abigail's favorite past-time at the cabin was picking flowers and presenting them to me. Bear with me here as I wax eloquent. I love the gifts children give, because they aren't concerned with how the receiver will perceive the gift, they just give. Because they live beautifully and joyfully, they see beauty and joy in nature; and their gifts bring out these qualities in the receiver, too.
"Sittin' on the d[e]ck of the . . .[cabin]." Like I mentioned in other posts, Warren really liked practicing casting off the edge of the deck.
After Warren had been casting into the lake one night, he laid down and said, "I want to cast to the moon."
Avery is the most smiley child I've had, and my other two have been big smilers. But she takes the cake; actually, when she smiles it looks as if she is trying to eat the entire cake.





2 comments:
Bekah. Are you kidding me. Hello! How is it possible that I didn't know that you married Andy Jennings?! Here I was, just happily blog-hopping along, and there you are! Your kids are soo cute and look so very Bekah-like. :) Looks like everything's going well for you. Just thought I'd say hello. Tell Sarah I said hi too.
-Jennifer
Hey Bekah! Im so excited I found your blog! Your kids are so cute. I have a little one of my own named Scarlett. Its nice to be able to see how you're doing! feel free to check out my blog anytime! Molly Shumway Rawlins
Post a Comment