
This is Payton, Warren and Abigail's only first cousin. I love the look of adoration in Abigail's eyes.

Say "Cheese!" and Warren will sign it for you!

Mom, can we go on a bike ride?

These two are Abigail eating breakfast. She is very determined about the whole affair and really enjoys it.

The "Cheese" sign.

Here Warren, Abigial and 2nd cousin, Cooper, eat lunch together. Cute.

Since it has FINALLY cooled down in AZ, we spend a lot of time outside. One of the favorite "toys" is the riding lawnmower--when it isn't on, of course.

These next few are of Abigail at the Petting Zoo at the Phoenix Zoo.



"My pizza is an airplane!"

It is so sweet to see the kids play together outside--not to mention convenient!

Here, Abigail is signing "Like" on Payton, presumably to show that she likes him. I also chose this shot because it gives a good view of Abigail's dog bites on her right cheek. Did I mention she loved the 4 hours of waiting in the ER waiting room? (But not the rectal thermometer...)

I think I can, I think I can!

Double cheese.

Abigail was playing with the "Barrel of Monkeys" and was demonstrating what a monkey says: "Hoo-hoo, hee-hee."

These are some of the kids in W's playgroup. It's amazing how good dum-dum suckers are for crowd control!

Every year, Westwood HS has a Homecoming parade in nearby neighborhood. This year, Warren rode his bike to it with Abigail pushed alongside in the stroller. He really enjoys bikerides in the neighborhood and is learning how to control his speed so his pregnant mother can keep up with him.

My (current) favorite picture of Abigail. One of our favorite bikeride destinations is Stacy (my friend) and Alton's (W's friend) house down the street. They have this great swing that hangs from their front yard tree.

A picnic in the backyard with Aunt Tiffany! (Payton's mom).

All of these final shots I took in an attempt to get a good picture of the kids together. You will see the humor in that as you peruse them.

Need I say anymore?


So, I gave up and tried a few candid shots. This is one of them.


Okay, let's try again!

I finally succeeded by placing a plastic pumpkin on my head. It got the kids attention and their laughter.

Hey, where did Abigail go?

1 comment:
Bekah your blog is so much fun! I love reading all of the storys that you posted. You looked so cute at Melinda's party. I wish I could have talked to you more.
Post a Comment