Wednesday, November 29, 2006

HALLOWEEN 2006! "It goes here!" (Abigail points out where the candy should go. Funny, because most of it--wrapper and all--went directly into her mouth immediately after receving it.)

Warren liked trick-or-treating, but the whole greed and binge factor hasn't caught on yet. So, he took every opportunity to rest and ponder life while we were out trick-or-treating on our street.

Do you think he thinks the teeth are real?

That's Andy when he doesn't shave in the morning.

Warren and his friend, Alton.

What a sweet picture, until you notice her blacked-out teeth! Yeah for tootsie rolls!

Like I said, every opportunity to ponder life while out trick-or-treating.

A small glimpse into what our neighborhood looks like, in case you've never been here.

Oh, that's Andy again...Okay, not really, that's my brother, Brent. I did the eagle "tatoo" on his chest. What do you think?

Sweet.

These were the funniest costumes I've ever seen. What better for two missionaries to dress up as?

Here, Warren has stepped out of the Halloween parade into a neighbor's yard, plopped himself down, emptied his loot and says: "Let's just sit here and have a picnic, mom."

I now know the meaning of the phrase, "2 kids in a candy shop."

Abigail prefers the "direct deposit" method of payment.

"Thank you," she signs.

I love these shots of Andy and Abigail. This time it really IS Andy, by the way, dreadlocks and all.



In case you are wondering where Peter Pan is: my idea was for Andy and I to be pirates, Abigail to be Tinker Bell and Warren to be Peter Pan. When I suggested Peter Pan to Warren--without even mentioning pirates--he said, "I want to be Captain Hook." A sign of things to come...? Anyway, Andy really wanted to wear the green tights but they just didn't fit, and although Mary Martin can play Peter Pan, she wasn't pregnant. So, we were just a bunch of pirates who captured Tinker Bell.

Just in case you wanted to know what a pregnant pirate looks like. Posted by Picasa

No comments: