Thursday, September 21, 2006

AUGUST & MID-SEPTEMBER PICTURES! There is no historical significance for this picture, just a cute shot of me and Abigail together. Isn't her smile beautiful?

Do you think I can do it?

I can do it! (Notice the clapping hand position...)

On my way up

Queen of the world!

This picture should have preceded the last 4, since Warren was on the bin first. You could say he was the inspiration behind her efforts, since Abigail loves to try anything Warren tries.

A wierd shot, I know, but Warren wanted to make a "dog cake" one day"--look back to May's pictures to see his birthday cake, it was a dog. I asked him how we were going to make a dog cake and he replied, "Out of water and bread." Well, we skipped the water, but with bread, dried mangoes, peanut butter, raisins, a roll and a lot of imagination, we made a "dog cake."

"Look mom, I'm a robot!"

Bedtime is such a sweet time of the day. We love reading stories, getting water, brushing teeth, praying together, getting water again, and of course, snuggling.

Notice the terrified look on Abigail's face. She prefers to ride solo.

These next two shots are Warren and I baking cookies. As you can see from my face and his hand position, he has just eaten one; the next picture shows his pleasure with himself.



We had some great rainstorms in August. What a treat to have rain to play in!

Just in case you were wondering what I look like; actually, I needed to update to my photo for Scrapbook.com, the company I design scrapbooking supplies for. If you want to see some stuff I've done, just search "Rebekah" under their "Find it Fast" search. I also am enjoying arranging music for a woman who pays me to do it, and writing some of my own.

This picture has added significance when I explain WHY Warren is playing a video game at a pizza place: WARREN IS POTTY TRAINED! I told him, as the diaper supply was running low, that we could buy diapers or pizza when he ran out, and he chose pizza! YEAH!

If any of you know my sister, Emily, you know she has an extra gene that the rest of us missed out on--the clean gene. Well, I'm happy to announce that even though it skipped a generation, my daughter, Abigail seems to have picked it up. I was in the kitchen and she came in a started pointing and grunting for something on the counter. I finally realized she wanted a towel, so I gave it to her and followed to see what she would do. Apparently, she had spilled her water on the couch and the floor and was determined to wipe it up. What 16-month-old child does that? The next photo is her cleaning up the water on the floor.



Warren and Abigail love to be outside, and now that it is cooling off here in AZ, they can do it without me feeling guilty! Warren is so thoughtful, I thought this picture of him sitting in the shade of the tree--his favorite spot--kind of captured that aspect of his personality. (That's a bubble-gun in his hands, in case you were wondering). Posted by Picasa

No comments: