
One morning we tried taking some family pictures on the beach. It's a good thing candid shots are in style.

Ditto.

For those who are part of the Merkley family, you might appreciate this picture taken in Solvang, CA. Sarah and I have another one from when we were little girls. My mom says we met up with family in Solvang.

Warren and mom.

Okay, what follows are a bazillion cute pictures of our kids, mainly Abigail. Her smile is so captivating--I just kept snapping pictures, and then I just kept adding more to my picture tray because each one seemed cuter than the last...Sorry. I won't write many captions.

Nice face.

Sand does not taste good, nor feel good between one's teeth.



Abigail loved the beach. All of it. The water, the sand, the sand toys. This shovel and sifter were her favorites.

HA!

Oh look, Warren DID go on vacation with us...

Discovery.

Emily and Abigail.

Warren said, "Sand crab!!!" when he saw this picture. Funny, because you can't see the crab, but everything else about the picture tells you it's there.

Me and my sisters: Natalie (13), Emily (17), Sarah (26), Bekah (24) and Annie (9).

At the beach house we stayed at, there was a 2nd story balcony overlooking the patio. Abigail loved putzing around the patio. This is taken while looking down on Abigail.

Did I mention Abigail loved the sand?

Cold!

Warren in his own world.


I think this picture is a dictionary-worthy definition of the word "frolic."

So, this is the month for attempting family pictures. I suppose it's the inevitability of getting fat as I progress in my pregnancy that motivates me. (Did I mention I'm now 5 months pregnant with our 3rd child, supposedly a baby girl?) Anyway, before you move on to the next picture, take note of Warren's direction.

See what I mean?

This is kind of how things are in our life: Andy and I looking forward happily to the future, Warren being a goofball and Abigail loving every minute of it.

This is my dad with Warren, and my dad's older brother, Ron, with his oldest grandchild, Kaden. Special.

Notice the caption on her shirt: "American Cutie." And I didn't even buy that outifit--it was a gift.


Warren as a pyro-in-training.


With Papo in the pool.

Abigail meeting Uncle Brent for the first time in her life. THE END.

No comments:
Post a Comment