Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Warren's 3rd Birthday: May is a big month for birthdays at our house. Abigail turned 1 on the 17th, Bekah turned 24 on the 21st and Warren turned 3 on the 30th. I wish I had pics of Abigail's b-day to show, but we were on the beach and had only brought the videocamera. So here are some quickshots of W's party. There aren't many because with 10 kids, you need all the adults helping, not taking pictures :)

I celebrated my 3rd birthday in Mexico with a pinata, so it seemed like a good tradition to start. Unfortunately, the only pinata at the grocery store was a lovely shade of lavender.

At Warren's request, we had a "dog" party. (Notice the dog ears in the first picture.) Here is a picture of Warren's dog cake that he helped me make by sticking cookies together. Posted by Picasa

No comments: