Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Age of Information

A few weeks ago we told the kids that we are expecting a baby. Later Avery asked, "Is it going to be a boy or a girl?" I replied, "I don't know." With a mixed look of curiosity, exasperation and 'duh-mom' on her face, she asked, "Can't you look it up on Daddy's cell phone or laptop?"

Below is baby's first photo, taken this week. Everything looks great.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Hahaha! That's great! My girls tell me to text their friends' moms all the time to see if they can play!

Shellee said...

Looks like a Jennings already!

onehm said...

Congrats! Very excited for you guys! Let me know if I can help you out with your kids this summer or anything. I'm happy to take them so you can get extra rest or have time to get a few extra things done. :)

Tiffany said...

So cute! LOVED the update and all the stories! They've grown so much! Can't wait to see them!

Sarah Blue said...

Congratulations!