This is why: bekahjennings.etsy.com
Avery's wish. My wish? If only I would have found my camera 2 minutes earlier, before I hosed off the blue acrylic paint all over her hands. You might still be able to see the pink heart she stamped on her lips, though. Avery is loving "Hi Ho Cherry-o" and new dress-up clothes. And any time she can bake with me. Yesterday we made sugar cookies, just because she wanted to make cookies and I was out of chocolate chips. It was fun.
Warren started soccer. He really likes it. He had one practice, and then a game, and they exceeded my expectations. He was the kid who had his jacket with the faux sheep fur collar underneath his jersey for the first 3 quarters. Warren is a fast runner, and wants to commemorate every "first" practice, "first" game etc. with a Blizzard from DQ.
My family brought back snow from Flagstaff a few weeks ago, so naturally, we built a snowman, maybe a snow midget. Abigail had a carrot nose for it, too, but it wouldn't stay in. Lately, I've been putting curlers in her hair after her twice-weekly baths (I know, I'm hygeine challenged.) It makes her hair look so much better and is so easy and lasts for a few days. Yeah for simple solutions!

1 comment:
"Bekah's gonna have a little socca playa!"
I love Bekah, yes I do.
She's the best and amazing too!
Post a Comment