One of the great things about France is that there are old things here--really, really old. The buildings are awesome for all the varied textures and surfaces, which make for great photo backdrops. So this week, I've tried to get shots of all the kids for me to put up when I get home. There is a slideshow centered around each of the kids. Enjoy.
4 comments:
These pictures are cute. Your kids are photogenic. Today is July 4 over here. I think Bastille day is the 14th for France....and I think July. So you may have a big holiday coming up just as you leave.
Beautiful photos! :D
I love the ones where each of them are just standing by a wall! Those would look really cute all framed together!
Yeah, your kids are SO photogenic!! Mine always make weird faces when I try to take a picture! :D
wow warren is turning into a little man isn't he? he's grown up a lot since you guys left. very nice blog too! i have on if you want to check it out. there's not much yet, but it's still fun
Post a Comment