Warren says: "I love my family." I echo that sentiment. It was so f un to get all dressed up 50's style--or what we thought was 50's style--and party with family. It truly is bliss when your family and friends are no longer different groups of people.
Abigail says, "Mom and Avery." Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Avery was really diggin' that pretzel.
Warren says, "I;m running those [Sugar Daddy suckers] around to people." At the party we had 17 little cases of Sugar Daddy's and warren took it upon himself to deliver them to people all throughout the night.
Abigail says, "I love Abigail because I'm funny." Abigail is a crack-up and fills a room with her delight in the small things.





4 comments:
I am glad to see new pictures of your family. You have a cute one. I love the playhouse pic. and Avery in the pool. She has such a cute smile.
Okay - You are GORGEOUS and can totally pull off the cute 50's attire! Everyone else looks fantastic too! What a fun birthday party!
I'm so jealous of your big backyard!! Someday! =) Cute pictures!
Your children are BEAUTIFUL.
You have the cutest kids! I can't believe I found your blog! This is Lauren Kircher
Post a Comment