We found the ultimate Santa visiting spot at Pollack Investments, right here in Mesa. He is accompanied by his wife, his balloon-twisting elf and over 500,000 lights. Did I mention there
was also no line and no charge? Andy and I loved that, and Warren loved Santa, happily jumping right into his lap.
Yes, we took Avery along. The people that arrived just after us asked, "How old is your baby?" I sheepishly replied, "4 days." We did have her bundled up very well, though.
I love these snow-people sweaters the kids have on. I esp. love that Abigail's hat matched the snow-woman's hat on her sweater. That was Abigail's hat of choice through out December. Isn't Warren handsome? (Just like Andy--don't tell Andy I wrote that...)
Jennings Family tradition is to gather at G-ma and G-pa Jennings' house on an evening before Christmas. Those who have spent any time in the toyroom/bedroom in the back will recognize the pillows that make up Warren's "Tunnel Fort."
was also no line and no charge? Andy and I loved that, and Warren loved Santa, happily jumping right into his lap.Yes, we took Avery along. The people that arrived just after us asked, "How old is your baby?" I sheepishly replied, "4 days." We did have her bundled up very well, though.
I love these snow-people sweaters the kids have on. I esp. love that Abigail's hat matched the snow-woman's hat on her sweater. That was Abigail's hat of choice through out December. Isn't Warren handsome? (Just like Andy--don't tell Andy I wrote that...)
Jennings Family tradition is to gather at G-ma and G-pa Jennings' house on an evening before Christmas. Those who have spent any time in the toyroom/bedroom in the back will recognize the pillows that make up Warren's "Tunnel Fort."
No comments:
Post a Comment