
Abigail's newest love is the phone, or anything she can make into a phone. She really lights up when she is "talking" on it.

I put this picture in so you could see her dial AND see what a clean eater she is.

Spring is a great time for a bikeride; here we are returning home from the YMCA where I workout.

Abigail doesn't walk on her own yet, but she loves practicing with others' help!

WOO-HOO! Warren learned how to ride a bike! We've tried before and he didn't show much interest--probably because his legs were always too short. Then one day at his friend Lincoln's house, he hopped on this trike and began riding! They loaned us the trike, and not a day has gone by without us going a on ride.

When Warren leans back like that, he usually accompanies the action by saying, "Look! I'm a racecar driver!"

"I'm loving it!"

Another great hat on Abigail.

Playing on the back porch is one of Abigail's favorite past times. In the next picture, you'll see how excited she gets!

See what I mean?

Did I mention Abigail looks good in hats?

Warren is pretty proud of himself after getting up in the swing all by himself. His hands are signing 'cheese,' a relic from his signing days.

On the go.

I didn't think Abigail had much hair until this picture; usually it sits so flat on her head!

My favorite picture of Warren. He found this hard hat in his outside toys, and as he put it one, he said, "Look mom! It's my Extreme Make Homeover hat!" Every Sunday when we are at Tutu and Papo's house, we watch Extreme Home Makeover; Warren has the name a little mixed up.

Bye-bye, that's all folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment